SPC SDM TURBO SUPER is super performance synthetic engine oil specially formulated for high-speed, four-stroke engines designed to meet 2004 exhaust emission standards implemented in 2002 and is designed to sustain engine durability where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used.
It is also suitable to meet the most severe lubrication requirements of European heavy-duty diesel engines particularly low emission EURO 2, 3 and 4 engines running under extreme conditions and significantly extended oil drain intervals.
SPC SDM TURBO SUPER meets the following performance requirements:
• API CI4/SL
• American 2004 Exhaust Emission Standards
• ACEA E3-96 issue 4/E5-02/E7-04
• Euro 2, 3, 4
• MAN 3275
• Mack EO-M, EO-M Plus
• Volvo VDS-3
• CUMMINS 20071, 70076, 70078
• CUMMINS 20072, 70077
• Global DHD-1
• MB p 228.3
• MTU Type II
SPC SDM TURBO SUPER provides the following benefits:
• Resists formation of lacquer, sludge and other deposits in the engine system under high temperature operations thus significantly extend oil drain intervals.
• Maintains maximum engine protection due to Superior wear and bearing corrosion control.
• Protects the engine against corrosion from acidic combustion by-products of combustion with good antirust and anticorrosion properties.
• Reduces costs by extending oil drain and engine overhaul intervals.
• Protects against the formation of varnish and gums at elevated temperatures, resist thickening, oil line and filter plugging due to the outstanding oxidation inhibitors.
SPC SDM TURBO SUPER is recommended for use in diesel engines, such as high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated engines operating under very severe conditions. It is suitable for both highway, off-highway vehicular diesel engines where SHPD oils and extended drain intervals are required.
Meets 2004 exhaust emission standards and is recommended for use in the latest exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines.
SPC SDM TURBO SUPER can be used in place of CD, CE, CF-4, CG-4 and CH-4 and mixed fleets of gasoline engines.
SPC SDM TURBO SUPER is specially recommended for most of the Japanese heavy-duty diesel engines in mind such as UD, HINO, ISUZU and MITSUBISHI by meeting the demands of enhance exhaust emission control, improved oil performance for abrasive and corrosive wear protection, thermal oxidation stability and soot handling property.
SPC SDM TURBO SUPER
SAE Grade: 10W40
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 105.7, at 100 deg C, cSt: 15.7
Viscosity, Apparent at -25 deg C, cP: 6100
Viscosity Index: 158
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.863
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 220
Pour Point, deg C: -30
TBN, mgKOH/g: 9.7