SPC SDM 904 is high performance diesel engine oil formulated for engines running on ultra low sulphur diesel fuel and engines utilising advanced emission control technologies including diesel particulate fitters and exhaust gas recirculation.
SPC SDM 904 meets the following performance requirements:
• API CJ4/SM
• ACEA E7-04
• Mack EO-M, EO-M Plus, EO-N Premium Plus 2007
• Volvo VDS-3
• Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3
• Cummins 20076, 20077, 20078, 20081
• Global DHD-1
• MB p 228.3, p 228.31
• MAN 3275
• MTU Type II
• JASO DH-2 (Quality)
SPC SDM 904 provides the following benefits:
• Provides exceptional soot dispersancy and wear control.
• Extends oil drain intervals.
• Extends diesel particulate fitter life for less downtime and maintenance.
• Protects the engine against corrosion from acidic combustion by-products.
• Resists oil thickening with high temperature anti-oxidants.
SPC SDM 904 is recommended for use in diesel engines, such as high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated engines operating under very severe conditions. It can be used in both highway and off highway applications.
SPC SDM 904 is formulated for superior performance with ultra low sulphur diesel and also with both normal and low sulphur diesel fuels.
SPC SDM 904 can be used in place of CG-4, CH-4, CI-4, CI-4 Plus and mixed fleets of gasoline engines.
SPC SDM 904
SAE Grade: 15W40
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 120, at 100 deg C, cSt: 15.4
Viscosity, Apparent at -20 deg C, cP: 6400
Viscosity Index: 135
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.8760
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 225
Pour Point, deg C: -27
TBN, mgKOH/g: 9.5