SPC SDM 903 is high performance universal diesel engine oil specially formulated for high-speed, four-stroke engines designed to meet 2004 exhaust emission standards implemented in 2002.
SPC SDM 903 is designed to sustain engine durability where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used.
SPC SDM 903 is API CI-4 Plus oil which has greater soot loading capability, better shear stability and offer more viscosity control than API CI-4. Another additional benefit is API CI-4 Plus is designed to handle potentially longer drain interval.
SPC SDM 903 meets the following performance requirements:
• API CI4 PLUS/SL
• American 2004 Exhaust Emission Standards
• ACEA E3-96 issue 4/E5-02/E7-04
• Mack EO-M, EO-M Plus
• Volvo VDS-3
• Cummins 20071, 20072, 20076, 20077, 20078
• Global DHD-1
• MB p 228.3
• MAN 3275
• MTU Type II
• JASO DH-1
SPC SDM 903 provides the following benefits:
• Resists formation of lacquer, sludge and other deposits in the engine system under high temperature operations thus significantly extend oil drain intervals.
• Sustains engine durability where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used.
• Maintains maximum engine protection due to superior wear and bearing corrosion control.
• Protects the engine against corrosion from arduous acidic combustion by-products with good antirust and anticorrosion properties.
• Protects against the formation of varnish and gums at elevated temperatures.
• Resists thickening, oil line and filter plugging due to the outstanding oxidation inhibitors are used.
SPC SDM 903 is recommended for use in diesel engines, such as high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated engines operating under very severe conditions. It is suitable for both highway, off-highway vehicular diesel engines where SHPD oils and extended drain intervals are required.
Meets 2004 exhaust emission standards and is recommended for use in the latest exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines.
SPC SDM 903 can be used in place of CG-4, CH-4 and mixed fleets of gasoline engines.
SPC SDM 903
SAE Grade: 15W40
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 114.5, at 100 deg C, cSt: 14.7
Viscosity, Apparent at -20 deg C, cP: 4730
Viscosity Index: 131
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.872
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 225
Pour Point, deg C: -30
TBN, mgKOH/g: 11.0