SPC SDM 901 is high performance diesel engine oil specially formulated for high-speed, four-stroke engines designed to meet 2004 exhaust emission standards implemented in 2002.
SPC SDM 901 is designed to sustain engine durability where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used.
It meets the most severe lubrication requirements of European and US heavy-duty diesel engines particularly low emission EURO 2, 3, 4 engines running under extreme conditions and extended oil drain intervals.
SPC SDM 901 meets the following performance requirements:
• API CI4/SL
• American 2004 Exhaust Emission Standards
• ACEA E3-96 issue 4/E5-02/E7-04
• Mack EO-M, EO-M Plus
• MTU Type II
• Volvo VDS-3
• Cummins CES 20071, 20076, 20078
• Cummins 20072, 20077
• Global DHD-1
• MB p 228.3
• MAN 3275
• EURO 2, 3, 4F
SPC SDM 901 provides the following benefits:
• Resists formation of lacquer, sludge and other deposits in the engine system under high temperature operations.
• Extends oil drain intervals.
• Sustains engine durability where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used.
• Maintains maximum engine protection due to superior wear and bearing corrosion control.
• Protects the engine against corrosion from arduous acidic combustion by-products of combustion with good antirust and anticorrosion properties.
• Protects against the formation of varnish and gums at elevated temperatures, resists thickening, oil line and filter plugging due to the outstanding oxidation inhibitors are used.
SPC SDM 901 is recommended for use in diesel engines, such as high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated engines operating under very severe conditions. It is suitable for both highway, off-highway vehicular diesel engines where SHPD oils and extended drain intervals are required.
Meets 2004 exhaust emission standards and is recommended for use in the latest exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines.
SPC SDM 901 can be used in place of CG-4, CH-4 and mixed fleets of gasoline engines.
SPC SDM 901
SAE Grade: 15W40
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 115.8, at 100 deg C, cSt: 15.6
Viscosity, Apparent at -20 deg C, cP: 5700
Viscosity Index: 143
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.874
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 225
Pour Point, deg C: -30
TBN, mgKOH/g: 10.3