SPC SDM 901D is a high performance universal diesel engine oil specially formulated for high-speed, four-stroke engines designed to meet 2004 exhaust emission standards implemented in 2002.
SPC SDM 901D is designed to sustain engine durability where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used.
It is also suitable to meet the most severe lubrication requirements of European and US heavy-duty diesel engines particularly low emission EURO 2, 3, 4 engines running under extreme conditions and significantly extended oil drain intervals.
SPC SDM 901 meets the following performance requirements:
• API CI4/SL
• American 2004 Exhaust Emission Standards
• ACEA E3-96#4, E5-02, E7-04
• Mack EO-M, EO-M Plus
• Mack EO-N Premium Plus
• Volvo VDS-3
• CUMMINS CES 20071, 20072, 20076, 20077, 20078
• MAN 3275, 271
• Global DHD-1
• MB 228.3
• MTU/DDC categories 1 & 2
• JASO DH-1
SPC SDM 901D provides the following benefits:
• Revolutionary detergency and dispersancy to resist formation of lacquer, sludge and other deposits in the engine system under high temperature operations thus significantly extend oil drain intervals.
• Sustains engine durability where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used.
• Superior wear and bearing corrosion control, giving maximum engine protection.
Good antirust and anticorrosion properties to protect the engine against corrosion from arduous acidic by-products of combustion.
• Outstanding oxidation inhibitors protect against the formation of varnish and gums at elevated temperatures, resist thickening, oil line and filter plugging.
SPC SDM 901D is recommended for use in diesel engines, such as high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated engines operating under very severe conditions. It is suitable for both highway, off-highway vehicular diesel engines where SHPD oils and extended drain intervals are required.
Meets 2004 exhaust emission standards and is recommended for use in the latest exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines.
SPC SDM 901D can be used in place of CD, CE, CF-4, CG-4, CH-4, SL. SJ. SH and mixed fleets of gasoline engines.
SPC SDM 901D
SAE GRADE: 15W40
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 120.0, at 100 deg C, cSt: 15.5
Viscosity, Apparent at -20 deg C, cP: 6300
Viscosity Index 135 Flash Point, COC, deg C: 224
Pour Point, deg C: -23
TBN, mgKOH/g: 12.5
Sulphated Ash, wt%: 1.5
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.877