SPC TURBOLUBE S is a premium industrial turbine oil formulated from highly refined base stock with highly effective rust, oxidation, zinc-less ashless antiwear / extreme pressure agent and foam inhibitors.
SPC TURBOLUBE S meets the following performance requirements:
• Cincinnati Milacron P-38, P-55, P-54 and P-57
• General Electric GEK-32568
• Solar Turbines ES9-224
• U.S. Military MIL-H-17672D
• DIN 51524 Part 1
• Hagglunds Denison HF-1
• Hagglunds Denison HF-0 Bench Tests
SPC TURBOLUBE S provides the following benefits:
• Resists oil oxidation and formation of sludge and deposits.
• Provides effective rust and corrosion protection.
• Exhibits very good antifoam and air release properties that prevent erratic system operations.
• Maintains good demulsibility properties that separate entrained water quickly and prevent formation of emulsions.
• Reduces sludge formation.
SPC TURBOLUBE S is recommended for lubrication of steam, water, gas turbines that demand for excellent rust, oxidation control and filterability. These features contribute to longer fluid life and reduced system maintenance.
It is also recommended for general bearing lubrication for industrial machineries such as turbo-blowers and air compressors etc.
|SPC TURBOLUBE S|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||30||46.9||68.8||101.7||147.9|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||5.3||7.1||8.9||11.3||14.6|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.865||0.864||0.872||0.880||0.885|
|Flash Point, deg C||215||220||230||245||245|
|Pour Point, deg C||-12||-12||-12||-12||-12|