SPC SYNTEC SUPER is an advanced super high performance synthetic gasoline motor oil. It is specially formulated from a unique blend of synthetic base fluids and a superior additive system to provide exceptional overall engine cleanliness and protection against wear at high temperatures and under severe operating conditions. It is specially developed to meet the needs of all modern gasoline cars and light trucks, including turbocharged and multi-valve engines and cars running on lead-free fuel or fitted with catalytic converters.
SPC SYNTEC SUPER meets the following performance requirements:
• API SM/CF
• API SM/CF (SAE 10W40)
SPC SYNTEC SUPER provides the following benefits:
• Exhibits excellent film resistance at high temperature and offers low oil consumption.
• Resists oil degradation and protects against resultant engine damage under the most severe operating conditions.
• Exhibits very high viscosity index and exceptional viscosity stability in operation.
• Provides excellent high temperature protection due to the superior resistance to oxidation when compared to mineral lubricants.
• Maintains engine cleanliness through use of very effective dispersant additives.
• Resists exceptionally well to oxidation and provides excellent high temperature protection.
SPC SYNTEC SUPER is recommended for vehicles of most makes and types even when operating under the most severe conditions.
It is recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines of most makes and types even when operating under severe conditions. It also provides exceptional protection in services where oils meeting earlier classifications, such as API SL, SJ, SH, SG, SF and SE are recommended.
SPC SYNTEC SUPER also meets the requirements of major Japanese and European OEMs.
SPC SYNTEC SUPER
|at 40 deg C, cSt|
|at 100 deg C, cSt|
|at -20 deg C, cP|
|at -25 deg C, cP|
|at -30 deg C, cP|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C|
|Flash Point, COC, deg C|
|Pour Point, deg|