SPC SYN TURBOLUBE is a premium synthetic base turbine oil formulated with a unique additive chemistry. It delivers consistent and superior performance in steam, water, gas turbines and general bearing lubrication for industrial machineries such as turbo-blowers and air compressors etc.
SPC SYN TURBOLUBE meets the following major turbine manufacturers’ lubricant specifications:
• General Electric
• Fiat Aviazioe
SPC SYN TURBOLUBE meets the following performance requirements:
Steam Turbine Oil Specifications:
• MIL-L17672 D
• DIN 51515 Part 1
• Siemens / KWU TLV 9013 04/01
R & O Oil Specifications:
• Denison HF 1
• MIL- L17672 D
• DIN 51524/1
• AFNOR NFE 48603 HL
SPC SYN TURBOLUBE provides the following benefits:
• Excellent oxidation and thermal stability, which resists sludge and varnish formation and extends the service life of the oils.
• Effective prevention of rust and corrosion.
• Very good antifoam and air release properties that prevent erratic system operations.
• Excellent demulsibility properties that separate entrained water quickly and prevent formation of emulsions.
• Excellent low temperature stability.
• Excellent filterability.
SPC SYN TURBOLUBE is recommended for lubrication of steam, water, gas turbines and general bearing lubrication for industrial machineries such as turbo-blowers and air compressors etc. It is also recommended for hydraulic systems where antiwear additive is not required.
|SPC SYN TURBOLUBE|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||30||44||67.8|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||5.3||6.8||8.6|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.865||0.870||0.875|
|Flash Point, deg C||215||220||230|
|Pour Point, deg C||-40||-36||-36|
|Turbine oil Oxidation, ASTM D943
Time to 2.0 AN (hour)
|Rotary Bomb Oxidation, ASTM D2272
Time to 25-psi Loss (min)
|Rust, ASTM D665, A & B||Pass||Pass||Pass|
|Demulsibility, ASTM D1401
|Foam Tendency / Stability
Sq I, ml/ml
|Sq II, ml/ml||0/0||0/0||0/0|
|Sq III, ml/ml||0/0||0/0||0/0|