SPC SUGAR MILL RG is a premium extreme pressure lubricant specially formulated for Sugar Cane Mills.
The thermal stable high viscosity index base fluid combines with effective EP, oxidation and rust inhibitors, anti-wear agent and tackifier agent extends gears, journals and bearings’ life and oil life.
SPC SUGAR MILL RG meets the following performance requirements:
• US Steel 224
• AGMA 250-D94
• DIN 51517 Part 3
• David Brown S1.53.101
SPC SUGAR MILL RG provides the following benefits:
• The inherent tackiness, combined with good water wash out resistance, it minimises contamination of juice.
• Excellent thermal and oxidation stability.
• Excellent corrosion protection.
• Superior antirust properties.
• Good demulsibility as it separate from water easily.
• Excellent EP and ant-wear properties.
• Low foaming tendency.
SPC SUGAR MILL RG is recommended for lubricating sugar mill roll bearings, gears and journals.
SPC SUGAR MILL RG
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 0C, cSt: 2774, at 100 0C, cSt: 165
Viscosity Index: 165
Flash Point, COC, 0C: 245
Pour Point, 0C: -6
Specific Gravity, 15/15 0C: 0.894
Timken OK Load (Ib) : 65