SPC SDM 705 is diesel engine crankcase oil developed from quality base stocks and additives. It’s detergent, dispersant, antioxidant, anticorrosion, antiwear and antifoam properties provide excellent engine protection and performance.
SPC SDM 705 meets the following performance requirements:
• API CD/SF
SPC SDM 705 provides the following benefits:
• Minimises the formation of lacquer and varnish on engine parts.
• Reduces sludge and engine deposits formation.
• Prevents ring sticking.
• Keeps pistons clean.
• Resists oil oxidation to extend service life.
• Provides good anticorrosion and antifoam properties.
• Provides engine durability with its good antiwear properties.
• Prolongs engine life.
SPC SDM 705 is suitable for use in normally-aspirated and super-charged diesel engines.
It is also suitable for mixed fleet where gasoline engine crankcase oil of API SF service quality is required.
|SPC SDM 705|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||163.9||148.1|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||18.4||15.7|
|Viscosity, Apparent at -15 deg C, cP||6700|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.894||0.883|
|Flash Point, deg C||235||230|
|Pour Point, deg C||-24||-27|
|Pour Point, deg C||6.6||6.3|