SPC SCO is a high viscosity index zinc-free circulating oil incorporated with premium grade anti-rust and anti-oxidation inhibitors specially designed for industrial circulating systems. It is used in a variety of applications such as circulatory systems for hydraulic systems, vacuum pumps, rolling mills and calendars for both rolling and plain bearings.
SPC SCO meets the following performance requirements:
• Denison HF 1
• MIL-L 17672 D
• DIN 51524/1
• AFNOR NFE 48603 HL
SPC SCO provides the following benefits:
• Excellent rust and oxidation stability.
• Excellent filterability with all types of filters. It performs exceptionally well with filters using fuller’s earth, maximising filter change intervals.
• Very good antifoam and air release properties that prevent erratic system operations.
• Good demulsibility properties that separate entrained water quickly and prevent formation of emulsions.
• Reduces sludge formation.
• Low carbon residue forming tendencies minimise deposit formation in air compressor service.
SPC SCO is recommended for general-purpose industrial application, industrial circulating system, and vacuum pumps, heat transfer fluid where inhibited oils are recommended. It is also suitable for use in light duty gear cases, plain and rolling element bearings, machine tools, engine air cleaners, process or extender in the rubber and plastics industries.
|at 40 deg C, cSt||10.0||44||64||100||150||215|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||2.7||6.8||8.6||11.6||141.3||18.3|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.870||0.870||0.879||0.885||0.905||0.911|
|Flash Point, deg C||156||220||235||245||235||240|
|Pour Point, deg C||-12||-12||-12||-12||-9||-9|