SPC MARINE 2T SUPER is an advanced outboard motor oil formulated to meet the requirements of the National Marine Manufacturer’s Association (NMMA) TC-W3 standard. It is formulated from highly refined lubricating stocks and fortified with special ashless detergent-dispersant type additive.
SPC MARINE 2T SUPER meets the following performance requirements:
• NMMA TC-W 3 (Licensed)
SPC MARINE 2T SUPER provides the following benefits:
• Provides high level of engine cleanliness.
• Provides excellent protection against piston deposit, ring sticking and piston seizure.
• Provides excellent lubricating protection against wears.
• Exhibits good rust and corrosion protection.
• Ensures a homogenous blend with gasoline.
• Keeps spark-plug clean.
• Minimizes plug fouling and preignition.
SPC MARINE 2T SUPER is a premium engine oil for modern high performance two-stroke outboard engines. It is also well suited for air-cooled engines where higher temperatures are particularly stressful, including snowmobiles, motorized two cycle vehicles and poorer equipment such as chain saws.
SPC MARINE 2T SUPER
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt :44.0, at 100 deg C, cSt: 7.75
Viscosity Index: 140
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.870
Flash Point, PMCC, deg C: 90
Pour Point, deg C: -35