SPC K-SYN is fully synthetic super premium diesel engine oil developed from selected synthetic base fluids and the latest additive technology.
It is specially designed to meet 2004 exhaust emission standards implemented in 2002.
SPC K-SYN is designed to sustain engine durability where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used.
SPC K-SYN meets the following performance requirements:
• API CI4/SL
• American 2004 Exhaust Emission Standards
• ACEA E3-96 issue 4/E5-02/E7-04
• Mack EO-M, EO-M Plus
• Volvo VDS-3
• Cummins CES 20071, 20076, 20078
• Cummins 20072, 20077
• Global DHD-1
• MB p 228.3
• MAN 3275
• MTU Type II
SPC K-SYN provides the following benefits:
• Maintains stable oil viscosity and reduces oil evaporation at elevated temperature due to the presence of synthetic, highly shear-stable viscosity improver.
• Contains excellent detergency and dispersancy.
• Resists formation of lacquer, varnish, sludge and other deposits in the engine system.
• Extends oil drain intervals
• Reduces operating costs.
• Contains superior soot dispersancy and cold-starting abilities.
• Protects the engine against corrosion from acidic combustion by-products with good anti¬rust and anti-corrosion properties.
• Reduces costs by extending oil drain and engine overhaul intervals.
• Prevents in service-oil degradation due to the presence of exceptional thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
SPC K-SYN is recommended for use in diesel engines operating under very severe conditions. It is suitable for both highway, off-highway vehicular diesel engines where SHPD oils and extended drain intervals are required.
|at 40 deg C, cSt||89.3||107.2|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||14.7||17.8|
|Viscosity, Apparent at -30 deg C, cP||6500||6400|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.860||0.855|
|Flash Point, deg C||215||220|
|Pour Point, deg C||-39||-36|