SPC HEAT TRANSFER OIL 3A is formulated from selected paraffinic base stocks for heat transfer systems. It has excellent oxidation, antirust and thermal stability and is able to withstand decomposition.
SPC HEAT TRANSFER OIL 3A provides the following benefits:
• Resists to high-temperature degradation.
• Prevents deposit and sludge formation during operation.
• Maintains good demulsibility and air-separation performance.
• Prevents the formation of steam and air bubbles at the hottest points.
• Exhibits good oxidation resistance and high temperature stability.
SPC HEAT TRANSFER OIL 3A is recommended for all “open” or “closed” system with:
• Maximum operating temperature for open systems is 2000C.
• Maximum operating temperature for closed systems (sealed with cold oil or inert gas) is 3200C.
When starting-up a new unit or restarting an existing unit after maintenance and also in the case of irregular operation at normal temperature caused by residual moisture in the oil, the temperature of the unit should be reduced to around 1000C. All steam should be blown off before returning to the normal working temperature.
SPC HEAT TRANSFER OIL 3A
Viscosity, Kinematic at 400C, cSt: 29.7, at 1000C, cSt: 5.3
Viscosity index: 108
Specific Gravity, 15/15 0C: 0.869
Flash Point, COC, 0C: 215
Pour Point, 0C: -12