SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 4 is a premium quality brake and clutch fluid, blended from superior material to a high standard of purity and boiling point.
SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 4 meets the following requirements:
• SAE J1703
• FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and 4
• ISO 4925
• VV-B-680 B
• JIS K 2233 Class 4
SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 4 provides the following benefits:
• Provides good braking performance under wide temperature range.
• Maintains high boiling point to ensure absolute safety under high temperature operation.
• Exhibits good chemical stability to ensure long fluid service life.
• Prevents fluid loss due to compatible of rubber seals.
• Provides good lubricating and antiwear properties.
SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 4 is suitable for use in normal motor vehicles and motorcycles of both drum and disc types hydraulic brake and clutch systems. It mixes safely with other SAE J1703, DOT 3 and DOT 4 brake fluid.
SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 4
Equilibrium Reflex Boiling Point – Wet, deg C: 157
Viscosity, Kinematic at -40 deg C, cSt: 1205, at 100 deg C, cSt: 1.5 min
pH Value: 7.5