SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 is a high quality brake and clutch fluid.
SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 meets the following performance requirements:
• SAE J1703
• FMVSS 116 DOT 3
SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 provides the following benefits:
• Provides good braking performance under wide temperature range.
• Maintains high reflux boiling point to ensure safe operation.
• Exhibits good chemical stability to ensure long fluid service life.
• Prevents fluid loss due to compatibility of rubber seals.
• Provides good lubricating and antiwear properties.
SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 3 is suitable for use in normal motor vehicles and motorcycles of both drum and disc types hydraulic brake and clutch systems. It mixes safely with other SAE J1703, DOT 3 brake fluid.
TYPICAL CHARACTERISTICS *
SPC BRAKE FLUID DOT 3
Equilibrium Reflex Boiling Point – Wet, deg C: 148
Viscosity, Kinematic at -40 deg C, cSt: 1485, at 100 deg C, cSt: 1.5 min
pH Value: 9.6