SPC ATF MP is a multi-vehicle automatic transmission fluid suitable for use in most GM and Ford applications, all Allison C4 applications, and any other application calling for the use of Dexron III H/M quality ATF.
Its premium technology with superior anti-shudder durability performance so that is suitable for use in many Asia, North American, and European vehicles, as well as in Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) applications with 2.0L or smaller engines.
SPC ATF MP meets the following performance requirements:
• JASO 1A (Daihatsu, Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota)
• GM DIII, IID, IIE, Ford Mercon, Allison C-4, Chrysler ATF+3/+4, Type A Suffix A (TASA)
• Voith G 607, ZF TE-ML 14A, MB p236.9
• Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) applications: 2.0L or smaller engines
• PSF, except Honda
SPC ATF MP provides the following benefits:
• Exhibits superior anti-shudder durability performance.
• Provides excellent Shear stability.
• Exhibits excellent oxidation stability and deposit control under very high temperatures and severe operating conditions.
• Reduces wear and friction substantially.
• Maintains excellent seal properties.
• Maintains superior antirust and anticorrosion properties.
SPC ATF MP is recommended for most automatic transmission system operating under the most severe conditions. It is specifically designed to meet the requirements of JASO 1A and CVT applications with 2.0L or smaller engines.
SPC ATF MP
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 38.9, at 100 deg C, cSt: 7.5
Viscosity Index: 162
Specific Gravity, 15.6 deg C: 0.846
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 187
Pour Point, deg C: -42