SPC ATF III is a high performance, multipurpose automatic transmission fluid for modern passenger cars and light trucks.
SPC ATF III meets the following performance requirements:
• General Motors Dexron III (H)
• Ford MERCON
• Allison C-4
• Caterpillar TO-2
SPC ATF III provides the following benefits:
• Provides excellent oxidation stability and deposit control under very high temperature and severe operating conditions.
• Exhibits excellent antiwear properties.
• Provides good antifoam properties.
• Maintains good antirust and anticorrosion properties.
• Provides minimum evaporation loss due to low volatility of the fluid.
• Exhibits excellent compatibility with severe types of synthetic rubber seals.
SPC ATF III is recommended for filling and topping-up of automatic and manual transmissions, transaxles and power steering systems meeting Dexron III, Dexron IIE, Dexron IID and Mercon specifications.
It is also recommended for on-highway and off-highway use in Allison heavy duty automatic transmissions.
SPC ATF III
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 37.9, at 100 deg C, cSt: 7.6
Viscosity Index: 176
Specific Gravity, 15.6 deg C: 0.856
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 187
Pour Point, deg C: -45