SPC SYNACE MAX is a new generation world-class breakthrough fully synthetic engine oil. Its super fast flow environmental-friendly polymer molecule technology is designed to meet the demands of the latest and finest engine designs, which are small yet high output, meantime, backward compatible with engines of earlier makes. Ultimate cold-start, better fuel economy and instant maximum protection make SPC SYNACE MAX exceed the latest API SM/CF performance standards.
SPC SYNACE MAX meets the following performance requirements:
• API SM/CF
• ACEA A1-02 (SAE 0W30)
• ILSAC GF-4 (SAE 0W30)
SPC SYNACE MAX provides the following benefits:
• Provides exceptional thermal and oxidation stability and piston cleanliness.
• Minimises engine wear and tear 25% more stringent wear protection requirements.
• Introduces ILSAC GF-4 specifications for: better mileage for each litre of fuel, better formulation to handle the rigors of future engine designs while being more environmental friendly.
• Enhances oil life to protect against inadvertent extension of oil change intervals due to the presence of premium quality and low-volatility synthetic components.
• Uses next generation ultimate additive formulation to neutralize corrosive particles, minimise oil thickening at severe operating conditions, protect against engine sludge, vanish, deposits and improve used oil pumpability.
• Reduces maintenance cost by resisting oil degradation and protecting against resultant engine damage under the most severe operating conditions.
SPC SYNACE MAX is recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines of most makes and types even when operating under the most severe conditions.
SPC SYNACE MAX is specially recommended for major Japanese and European OEMs such as Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Honda and Nissan.
It is equally suitable for diesel car engine lubrication of normally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines. While meeting the latest industry classifications for service in gasoline engines, it also provides exceptional protection in services where oils meeting earlier classifications, such as API SL, SJ, SG, SH, SF, SE is recommended.
|SPC SYNACE MAX|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||57.6||79.6|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||10.4||14.6|
|Viscosity, Apparent at -35 deg C, cP||6115||4700|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.850||0.843|
|Flash Point, deg C||205||230|
|Pour Point, deg C||-42||-39|