SPC MERLION 3000 is a API CD oil formulated for trunk piston diesel engines using residual fuel and requiring high alkaline crankcase oils of TBN 30.
SPC MERLION 3000 meets the following performance requirements:
• MAN B&W Diesel
• SEMT Pielstick
SPC MERLION 3000 provides the following benefits:
• Keeps pistons and piston ring grooves against lacquer, varnish and carbon deposits.
• Resists the formation of sludge in the oil.
• Exhibits good antiwear properties to prevent premature engine failure.
• Imparts good anticorrosion properties.
• Exhibits good antifoam properties.
• Provides good demulsibility properties.
• Imparts good detergency and dispersancy properties.
SPC MERLION 3000 is recommended for trunk piston diesel engines using medium to high sulphur fuel in ocean-going marine vessels, supply boats, tug boats, trawlers and oil rigs.
It is also recommended for on shore stationary diesel engines operating on high sulphur diesel fuel.
|SPC MERLION 3030|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||103.7||164.0|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||11.9||16.0|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.904||0.911|
|Flash Point, deg C||230||240|
|Pour Point, deg C||-15||-15|