SPC GEO LOW ASH is a premium quality heavy-duty low ash oil specially formulated from highly refined mineral oils to provide exceptional control of deposits, wear, oil oxidation and nitration in the high-output, highly turbocharged natural gas engines.
SPC GEO LOW ASH meets the following performance requirements:
• API Service CF
• Waukesha Cogeneration and Dresser Rand category III requirements.
• Compatible with NSCR – type exhaust catalysts.
SPC GEO LOW ASH has the following benefits:
• Provides excellent control of deposits, wear, oxidation and oil nitration.
• Outstanding piston deposit control. Low sulphated ash level reduces valve surface deposits and protects against spark plug fouling.
• Low phosphorus content ensures exhaust system catalyst compatibility.
• Outstanding oxidation stability protects against the formation of gum and varnish, reduce oil thickening and increase oil life.
SPC GEO LOW ASH is recommended for use in Dresser Rand Category II & III. It is recommended for spark ignition natural gas engines that specify an oil with low
sulphated ash level.
SPC GEO LOW ASH
SAE Grade: 40
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 0C, cSt: 130, at 100 0C, cSt: 13.6
Viscosity Index: 100
Flash Point, COC, 0C: 245
Pour Point, 0C: -9
TBN, mg KOH/gL: 5.3
Sulphated Ash, % wt 0.45 Phosphorus, % wt: 0.03
Specific Gravity, 15/15 0C: 0.890