SPC COOLANT OAT CONC is a premium ethylene glycol based engine coolant concentrate. The formula contains the effective Organic Acid Technology (OAT) for corrosion inhibition and offers excellent function for heat transfer and protection in high operating temperatures.
SPC COOLANT OAT CONC is free of any amines, borax, nitrates, phosphates and silicates.
SPC COOLANT OAT CONC meets the requirements of the following standards:
• ASTM D3306
• SAE J1034
• ASTM D4985
• KS M 2142
SPC COOLANT OAT CONC provides the following benefits:
• Offers all-year round freeze and boil over protection.
• Offers high degree of protection against corrosion and deposit formation.
• Provides higher boiling point to protect against engine overheating.
• Guards against frost damage.
• Maximizes both ferrous and aluminium engine component life.
SPC COOLANT OAT CONC is suitable for use in liquid-type cooling systems of modern passenger cars, light trucks and heavy duty vehicles and industrial internal combustion engines.
SPC COOLANT OAT CONC must be diluted with water before use. A 50% concentration by volume is recommended for optimum corrosion protection.
SPC COOLANT OAT CONC
Specific Gravity, 15/15°C, g/cm3: 1.1146
pH value: 9.0
Freezing Point, °C: -20
Boiling Point, °C: 173