SPC COMPRESSOR OIL AS is a premium fully synthetic rotary and reciprocating compressor oil formulated from 100% poly-alpha-olefins (PAO) with special grade antioxidant, antirust, antifoam and antiwear additives. It has been developed to meet the most severe requirements.
SPC COMPRESSOR OIL AS meets the following performance requirements:
• Atlas Copco for rotary screw compressors
• DIN 51506 Class VDL
SPC COMPRESSOR OIL AS provides the following benefits:
• Provides excellent resistance to carbon formation on delivery valves and piston rings.
• Exhibits outstanding performance in very high air discharge temperature, pressure and high bulk oil temperature.
• Reduces servicing costs due to longer extended oil change intervals.
• Reduces air separator blocking and extends maintenance intervals.
• Provides excellent compatibility with seals, paints and the air line systems.
• Maintains outstanding viscosity / temperature characteristics.
SPC COMPRESSOR OIL AS is recommended for lubrication of flood type rotary screw and slide vane air compressors where the air delivery temperatures are high (200 deg C or more) and antiwear additive is required.
It is specially recommended for heavy duty equipment, such as two–stage compressors operating at high temperatures and pressures.
SPC COMPRESSOR OIL AS
ISO VG: 46
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 42.8, at 100 deg C, cSt: 7.4
Viscosity Index: 137
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.848
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 23
Pour Point, deg C: -50