SPC TURBOLUBE is a premium industrial hydraulic and turbine oil formulated from highly refined base stock with highly effective rust, oxidation and foam inhibitors.
SPC TURBOLUBE meets the following performance requirements:
Steam Turbine Oil Specifications:
• MIL-L17672 D
• DIN 51515 Part 1
• Siemens / KWU TLV 9013 04/01
R & O Oil Specifications:
• Denison HF 1
• MIL- L17672 D
• DIN 51524/1
• AFNOR NFE 48603 HL
SPC TURBOLUBE provides the following benefits:
• Resists oil oxidation and formation of sludge and deposits.
• Effective prevention of rust and corrosion.
• Very good antifoam and air release properties that prevent erratic system operations.
• Good demulsibility properties that separate entrained water quickly and prevent formation of emulsions.
• Reduces sludge formation.
SPC TURBOLUBE is recommended for hydraulic systems where antiwear additive is not required. Also recommended for lubrication of steam, water, gas turbines and general bearing lubrication for industrial machineries such as turbo-blowers and air compressors etc.
|at 40 deg C, cSt||30||44||67.8||100||150||215|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||5.3||6.8||8.6||11.6||14.3||18|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.865||0.870||0.875||0.885||0.890||0.905|
|Flash Point, deg C||215||220||230||245||235||240|
|Pour Point, deg C||-12||-12||-10||-10||-10||-9|