SPC SYNACE is an advanced super performance fully synthetic motor oil. It is specially formulated from all synthetic base components with tested advanced additive package to provide outstanding engine performance and protection in all passenger cars and light truck engines operating under the most severe operating conditions.
SPC SYNACE meets the following performance requirements:
• API SM/CF
• VW 502/505
• ACEA A3/B4-04
• MB p229.3
• API Service SM/CF (SAE 5W40)
• BMW, Porsche and MB p229.3 (SAE 5W40)
• VW Standard 502 00 and VW Standard 505 00 (SAE 5W40)
SPC SYNACE provides the following benefits:
• Maximizes engine life through outstanding wear and deposit control under the most severe operating conditions.
• Reduces maintenance cost by resisting oil degradation and protecting against resultant engine damage under the most severe operating conditions. • Reduces oil consumption due to the presence of synthetic components of low volatility and high thermal stability.
• Ensures easy starting and reduces wear even under high load conditions due to the ability of the synthetic components to form an oily film on the metal surfaces even when the engine has been standing for some time.
• Maintains engine cleanliness due to the presence of a very effective dispersant additive which prevents agglomeration and setting out of minute sludge particles.
• Resists oil oxidation exceptionally well thus provides excellent high temperature protection while compared mineral base lubricants
SPC SYNACE is recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines of most makes and types even when operating under the most severe conditions.
It is equally suitable for diesel car engine lubrication of normally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines. While meeting the latest industry classifications for service in gasoline engines, it also provides exceptional protection in services where oils meeting earlier classifications, such as API SL, SJ, SG, SH, SF and SE.
|at 40 deg C, cSt||71.6||79.7|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||11.0||13.5|
|Viscosity, Apparent at -30 deg C, cP||5990||5800|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.851||0.853|
|Flash Point, deg C||205||220|
|Pour Point, deg C||-35||-33|