SPC HITO HDM is a high quality anti-wear hydraulic fluid specially formulated with shear stable viscosity index improver to impart superior viscosity-temp characteristics. Developed for use in most types of hydraulic equipment operating in wide temperature conditions. The oil is available in a wide range of viscosities to suit most practical requirements.
SPC HITO HDM meets the following performance requirements:
• DIN 51524 Part III
• DENISON HF-2, HF-0
• Vickers M-2950-S (Mobile Equipment)
• Vickers I-286-S3 (Industrial Equipment)
• Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69 & P-70
• US Steel 126, 127
• JCMAS P041 (HK)
SPC HITO HDM provides the following benefits:
• Maintains good lubricity over a wide temperature operating range by maintaining fluid viscosity even under severe conditions.
• Provides good antiwear properties.
• Minimises sludge and deposit formation.
• Prevents rust and corrosion in hydraulic system.
• Provides good antifoam features to prevent airlock and operation irregularities of system.
• Prolongs useful service life of the oil and reduces maintenance cost.
SPC HITO HDM is recommended for use in hydraulic systems operating under wide climatic temperature variation. It is especially suitable for marine hydraulic power-pack systems.
|SPC HITO HDM|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||16.0||31.9||47.7||68.7||97.1|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||4.0||6.5||8.3||11.5||14.3|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.838||0.854||0.864||0.878||0.876|
|Flash Point, deg C||150||210||220||225||320|
|Pour Point, deg C||-39||-30||-27||-24||-21|