SPC GL5 GEARLUBE is an extreme pressure gear lubricant formulated for hypoid gears operating under severe conditions and for very highly loaded gears subjected to dynamic loads.
SPC GL-5 GEARLUBE meets the following performance requirements:
• API GL-5
• MAN 342M-2
• ZF TE-ML 05A / 7A /12E / 16B / 16C/ 16D / 17B / 19B
SPC GL-5 GEARLUBE provides the following benefits:
• Ensures a continuous lubricant film on gears operating under the severest conditions involving heavy dynamic and shock loads and very high or intermittent sliding speeds between the teeth.
• Maintains outstanding anti-wear properties and reduces gear-tooth and bearing wear.
• Maximizes oxidation stability to prevent sludge formation.
• Maintains non-corrosive to steel and other metals
• Maximizes antirust properties and effectively prevents rust on gears and in bearings.
• Minimizes the formation of air bubbles which could adversely affect lubricant film continuity.
SPC GL5 GEARLUBE is particularly recommended for lubricating hypoid gears subject to heavy loads (including dynamic loads), high slip between teeth and high temperatures.
It can also be used in conventional gearboxes and steering-boxes on cars and trucks, and in gear-boxes, final drives and power take-off on farm and earth-moving machineries.
It can thus be used for lubricating gears, requiring oil of extreme pressure property for which the manufacturer recommends an EP lubricant.
|SPC GL5 GEARLUBE|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||158.0||159.5||384.4||160.7||380.6|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||15.9||15.5||28.0||15.5||27.6|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.898||0.899||0.906||0.893||0.907|
|Flash Point, deg C||215||215||230||220||230|
|Pour Point, deg C||-27||-18||-12||-27||-12|