SPC SYN GL-5 is a premium quality fully synthetic heavy-duty axle oils. It is formulated for all gears operating under severe conditions and rigorous demands.
SPC SYN GL-5 meets the following performance requirements:
• API Service GL-5, API MT-1
• MIL-PRF-2105E, PG-2, MACK GO -J
SPC SYN GL-5 contains a special additive which provides the following benefits:
• Continuous protection on gears operating under the severest conditions involving heavy dynamic and shock loads and very high or intermittent sliding speeds between the teeth.
• Superior protection against gear-tooth and bearing wears.
• Prevents oil deterioration and sludge formation.
• Excellent antirust and anticorrosion properties on gears and bearings.
• Minimize the formation of air bubbles and maintain lubricant flow and oil film.
• Multigrade viscosity provides wide temperature operations.
• Superior thermal and oxidative stability.
SPC SYN GL-5 is specially recommended for automotive heavy-duty and light-duty axles, and heavy-duty non-synchronized manual transmissions under heavy dynamic loads and high / low temperatures.
It can also be used in conventional gearboxes and steering-boxes on cars and trucks, and in gear-boxes, final drives and power take-off on farm and earth-moving machineries.
SPC SYN GL-5
ISO Grade: 75W90
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 0C, cSt: 135 at 100 0C, cSt: 15.4
Viscosity Index: 143
Flash Point, COC, 0C: 200
Pour Point, 0C: -45
Specific Gravity, 15/15 0C: 0.883
Copper Corrosion: 1B