SPC SUPER OUTBOARD is a high quality outboard motor oil. It is formulated from highly refined lubricating stocks and fortified with special ashless detergent-dispersant type additive.
SPC SUPER OUTBOARD provides the following benefits:
• Burns completely without leaving any sticky deposit and avoids clogging, ring sticking and spark plug fouling.
• Forms a permanent oil film avoiding any risk of seizure and binding.
• Provides excellent protection against wear and scuffing under high speed and load.
• Exhibits excellent rust and corrosion protection.
• Minimizes plug fouling and preignition.
SPC SUPER OUTBOARD is a premium engine oil for modern high performance two-stroke outboard engines. It is also well suited for air-coolex engines where higher temperatures are particularly stressful, including snowmobiles, motorized two cycle vehicles and poorer equipment such as chain saw.
Premix with gasoline at the ratios of up to 50:1 or as recommended by the manufacturers.
SPC SUPER OUTBOARD
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 181.8 at 100 deg C, cSt: 17.9
Viscosity Index: 101
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.892
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 235
Pour Point, deg C: -21
Colour: Dark Blue