SPC DRILL LUBE is a high quality anti-wear lubricant with excellent extreme pressure properties, good emulsion and anti foam characteristic.
It has excellent anti rust properties and resists water wash-off when the equipment is operating under wet conditions.
SPC DRILL LUBE provides the following benefits:
• Provides excellent antiwear properties.
• Maintains excellent extreme pressure properties.
• Exhibits good antirust properties.
• Exhibits good antifoam properties.
• Resists formation of sludge and deposits.
• Resists water wash-off under wet condition operations.
SPC DRILL LUBE is recommended for most types of percussion air tools such as rock drills, paving breakers, pile drivers and chipping hammers.
It is also suitable for centralised lubricators of crawler mounted drill rigs.
|SPC DRILL LUBE|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||99.3||147.5|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||11.3||14.8|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.880||0.895|
|Flash Point, deg C||220||230|
|Pour Point, deg C||-9||-9|