SPC SDM 808 is an advanced diesel engine oil providing outstanding performance and protection. It is developed meet the performance requirements of 1994 low emission engines and offers improved protection for pre-1994 engines.
SPC SDM 808 meets the following performance requirements:
• API Service CG-4/SL, CF-4/SL
• US Military Specification MIL-L-2104F
• Detroit Diesel Allison Type C4
• MACK EO-L
• MB 228.2/3
• MAN M3275
• MTU/DDC TYPE2
• MTU TYPE 2 (SAE 15W40)
• VOLVO – VDS-2 (SAE 15W40)
SPC SDM 808 provides the following benefits:
• Provides superior soot and high temperature deposits control.
• Reduces engine wears.
• Keeps engine emissions to within environmental protection.
• Extends oil filter life.
• Maximises oil drain period and minimises maintenance cost.
• Provides excellent control of oil consumption.
SPC SDM 808 is recommended for use in all kinds of diesel engines including supercharged models where API CG4 or lower is specified.
|SPC SDM 808|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||149.6||113|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||17.8||14.9|
|Viscosity, Apparent At|
|-15 0C, cP||800|
|-20 0C, cP||5000|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.890||0.892|
|Flash Point, deg C||229||224|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||11.0||11.0|
|Sulphated Ash, wt%||1.45||1.45|