SPC ADVANTe SUPER is a high performance multigrade motor oil designed to provide maximum engine cleanliness and protection against oxidation, wear, corrosion, deposit and sludge formation under the most severe driving conditions.
It is developed for use in all types and makes of gasoline vehicles including those fitted with turbochargers, fuel injection systems and catalytic converters running on unleaded fuel.
SPC ADVANTe SUPER meets the following performance requirements:
• API SM/CF
SPC ADVANTe SUPER provides outstanding performance such as:-
• Maintains a very resistant oil film to protect the most sensitive parts of the engines.
• Provides excellent resistance to oxidation and sludge formation.
• Provides excellent antiwear, rust and corrosion protection.
• Offers low oil consumption.
• Exhibits outstanding engine cleanliness and antiwear properties leading to longer engine life.
• Provides excellent thermal stability.
• Reduces maintenance costs.
SPC ADVANTe SUPER is developed for the latest four-cycle gasoline engines. It is also suitable for turbocharged engines.
SPC ADVANTe SUPER may be used where oil meeting earlier classification such as API SL, SJ, SH, SG, SF, SE is recommended.
SPC ADVANTe SUPER
|at 40 deg C, cSt||66.2|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||11.3|
|at -20 deg C, cP||–|
|at -25 deg C, cP||–|
|at -30 deg C, cP||5600|
|Flash Point, COC, deg C||230|
|Pour Point, deg C||-39|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.852|