SPC TORQUE FLUID 56 is a premium quality oil provides excellent services in transmissions, hydraulic systems, oil immersed brakes and other ancillary systems fitted to agricultural tractors and off-road equipment.
SPC TORQUE FLUID 56 meets the following performance requirements:
• Allison C4
• API GL-4
• Ford M2C134D, M2C159B
• John Deere J20C, J27
• Massey Ferguson M1135, M1143, M1139, M1144
• ZF TE ML 06 Part B, Part C
SPC TORQUE FLUID 56 meets the following benefits:
• Provides excellent friction control
• Prevents wet-brake chatter
• Reduces gear wear
• Exhibits good elastomer compatibility
• Provides excellent oxidation stability
• Prolongs the life of brakes and transmissions
SPC TORQUE FLUID 56 is recommended for the transmission, hydraulic system and oil immersed brakes agricultural tractors and off-road equipment.
SPC TORQUE FLUID 56 may also be used in other manufacturers’ equipment where a fluid of this quality is used.
SPC TORQUE FLUID 56
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 59.9, at 100 deg C, cSt: 9.3
Viscosity Index: 134
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.875
Flash Point, deg C: 230
Pour Point, deg C: -30