SPC SYNGEAR OIL is a premium synthetic blend gear lubricant formulated for use in synchromesh manual gearboxes.
SPC SYNGEAR OIL meets the following performance requirements:
• API Service GL-4
• Eaton Extended Drain (300,000km)
• Man 341 Type E-3 & Type Z-3
• Renault (In accordance with Renault Note Technique B0032/2 Annex 3)
• Volvo 97305
• ZF TE-ML 02D
SPC SYNGEAR OIL contains a special additive which provides the following benefits:
• Continuous protection on gears operating under the severest conditions involving heavy dynamic and shock loads and very high or intermittent sliding speeds between the teeth.
• Superior protection against gear-tooth and bearing wears.
• Prevents oil deterioration and sludge formation.
• Excellent antirust and anticorrosion properties on gears and bearings.
• Minimize the formation of air bubbles and maintain lubricant flow and oil film.
• Multigrade viscosity provides wide temperature operations.
SPC SYNGEAR OIL is specially recommended for lubricating hypoid gears under heavy dynamic loads and high temperatures.
It can also be used in conventional gearboxes and steering-boxes on cars and trucks, and in gear-boxes, final drives and power take-off on farm and earth-moving machineries.
SPC SYNGEAR OIL
ISO Grade: 80W90
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 0C, cSt: 106, at 100 0C, cSt: 14.7
Viscosity Index: 143 Flash Point, COC, 0C: 200
Pour Point, 0C:
-39 Specific Gravity, 15/15 0C: 0.883