SPC SYNACE RACING is a revolutionary ultra performance gasoline motor oil that incorporates a breakthrough molecular bonding technology for ultimate wear protection. It is specially formulated from fully synthetic components with the latest additive systems for exceptional oxidation resistance and thermal stability. SPC SYNACE RACING is designed for use in all gasoline passenger vehicles including 4 x 4s, heavy duty and long running and competition vehicles operating under the most severe operating conditions.
SPC SYNACE RACING meets the following performance requirements:
• API SM/CF
• ACEA A3-02
• API SM/CF
SPC SYNACE RACING provides the following benefits:
• Provides excellent piston cleanliness and minimises sludge formation.
• Exhibits exceptional thermal and oxidation stability and provides excellent high temperature protection.
• Reduces maintenance cost by resisting oil degradation and protecting against resultant engine damage under the most severe operating conditions.
• Reduces oil consumption. due to the presence of a low-volatility synthetic components with high thermal stability.
• Ensures easy starting and reduces wear even under high load conditions due to the ability of the synthetic components to form an oily film on the metal surfaces even when the engine has been standing for some time.
• Remains fluid at very low temperature and provides outstanding starting and wear protection during critical warm-up period.
SPC SYNACE RACING is recommended for use in most types of passenger cars and light duty trucks and vans powered by naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines.
It is especially recommended for high performance engines to meet the needs of competition vehicles that are operated on the road and competition circuit at high speed and load.
It also provides exceptional protection in services where oils meeting earlier classifications, such as API SL, SJ, SG, SH, SF and SE are recommended.
SPC SYNACE RACING also meets the requirements of major Japanese and European OEMs such as Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Porsche, Peugeot, Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Honda and Nissan.
SPC SYNACE RACING
SAE Grade: 5W50
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 104.7, at 100 deg C, cSt: 17.2
Viscosity, Apparent at -30 deg C, cP: 5600
Viscosity Index: 181
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.855
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 230
Pour Point, deg C: -35