SPC SYN COMPRESSOR OIL R is a premium synthetic blend rotary compressor oil formulated from synthetic components with special grade antioxidant, antirust, antifoam and anti-wear additives.
SPC SYN COMPRESSOR OIL R meets the following OEMs’ requirements: Cooper Atlas Copco Dresser-Rand (Ingersoll –Rand) Elliot Gardner-Denver Sundstrand Sullair Worthington quincy Compressors
SPC SYN COMPRESSOR OIL R meets the following performance requirements:
• DIN 51506 Class VDL.
• DIN 51524 Part 2.
• Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69 & P-70.
• AFNOR NF E 48-603 (HM).
SPC SYN COMPRESSOR OIL R provides the following benefits:
• Resists carbon formation on delivery valves and piston rings.
• Very good antifoam and air release properties that prevent erratic system operations.
• Excellent demulsibility properties that separate entrained water quickly and prevent formation of emulsions.
• Prolonged oil service life so that saves on maintenance and downtime.
• Excellent in protection against rust and corrosion.
• Excellent oxidation and thermal stability.
• Resists the formation of sludge and varnish.
• Good anti-wear.
SPC SYN COMPRESSOR OIL R is recommended for lubrication of flood type rotary screw and slide vane air compressors where the air delivery temperatures are high (200 0C or more) and anti-wear additive is required.
It is also recommended for systems that involve with inactive gases, such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide, helium and argon gases.
SPC SYN COMPRESSOR OIL R
|at 40 0C, cSt|
|at 100 0C, cSt|
|Flash Point, COC, 0C|
|Pour Point, 0C|
|Oxidation Stability, ASTM D943|
|Time to 2.0 AN (hour)|
|Rotary Bomb Oxidation, ASTM D2272|
|Time to 25-psi Loss (min)|
|Rust, ASTM D665, A & B|
|Demulsibility, ASTM D1401|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 0C|