SPC SDM TURBO is a premium performance synthetic diesel engine oil specially formulated for high-speed, four-stroke engines designed to meet 2004 exhaust emission standards implemented in 2002.
SPC SDM TURBO is designed to sustain engine durability where exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) is used.
It is also suitable to meet the most severe lubrication requirements of European and US heavy-duty diesel engines particularly low emission EURO 2, 3 and 4 engines running under extreme conditions and significantly extended oil drain intervals.
SPC SDM TURBO meets the following performance requirements:
• API CI4/SL
• ACEA E3-96 issue 4/E5-02/E7-04 (SAE 15W40)
• MAN 3275 (SAE 15W40)
• Mack EO-M, EO-M Plus
• Volvo VDS-2
• Volvo VDS-3 (SAE 15W40)
• Cummins CES 20071, 70076, 70078
• Cummins 20072, 70077 (SAE 15W40)
• Global DHD-1 (SAE 15W40)
• MB p 228.3 (SAE 15W40)
• MTU Type II (SAE 15W40)
SPC SDM TURBO provides the following benefits:
• Resists formation of lacquer, sludge and other deposits in the engine system under high temperature operations.
• Extends oil drain intervals.
• Maintains maximum engine protection.
• Exhibits superior wear and bearing corrosion control.
• Protects the engine against corrosion from arduous acidic combustion by-products.
• Reduces costs by extending oil drain and engine overhaul intervals.
• Protects against the formation of varnish and gums at elevated temperatures.
• Resist thickening, oil line and filter plugging due to the outstanding oxidation inhibitors.
SPC SDM TURBO is recommended for use in diesel engines, such as high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated engines operating under very severe conditions. It is suitable for both highway and off-highway vehicular diesel engines where SHPD oils and extended drain intervals are required.
Meets 2004 exhaust emission standards and is recommended for use in the latest exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) engines.
SPC SDM TURBO can be used in place of API CG-4, CH-4, CF-4, CF and mixed fleets of gasoline engines.
|SPC SDM TURBO|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||72.0||115|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||11.0||15.3|
|Viscosity, Apparent At|
|-20 deg C, cP||6200|
|-25 deg C, cP||6500|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.872||0.873|
|Flash Point, deg C||205||215|
|Pour Point, deg C||-30||-25|
|Pour Point, deg C||9.7||9.7|