SPC SDM TURBO 1 is the latest top tier heavy-duty fully synthetic diesel engine oil specially designed to meet the requirements of MB p228.5.
SPC SDM TURBO 1 is revolutionary engine oil formulation is specially designed to meet most of the latest diesel engine standards of the leading European OEMs that includes Mercedes Benz, Volvo and Man. It incorporates a unique soot handling dispersancy to maintain viscosity control and engine cleanliness throughout the drain period under high soot loading conditions making engines run smoother at optimum efficiency for extended periods. It also delivers outstanding economies in fuel consumption and reduces maintenance cost. It provides enhanced engine wear and tear protection providing unrivalled lubrication performance and value for super high performance diesel vehicles.
SPC SDM TURBO 1 meets the following performance requirements:
• MB p 228.5
• ACEA E4-99 issue 3/E7-04
• Euro 4
• MAN M3277
• Scania LDF
• MTU Type 3
• Volvo VDS-3
• Cummins CES 20072
• API CF
SPC SDM TURBO 1 provides the following benefits:
• Maintains the highest level of piston cleanliness for enhanced oil control and longer engine life in severe service.
• Maintains maximum engine protection due to the superior wear and bearing corrosion control.
• Protects the engine against corrosion from arduous acidic by-products of combustion with good antirust and anticorrosion properties.
• Introduces optimised diesel detergency for high level of piston cleanliness and extended drain capability / excellent diesel soot dispersancy.
• Introduces lower levels of sulphated ash for this performance class of oil provide operators with greater protection for exhaust control systems and vehicle catalysts.
SPC SDM TURBO 1 is recommended for use in diesel engines, such as high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated engines operating under very severe conditions and yet meeting European latest demanding emissions limits. It is suitable for both highway, off-highway vehicular diesel engines where SHPD oils and extended drain intervals are required.
SPC SDM TURBO 1
SAE Grade: 10W40
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 98.3, at 100 deg C, cSt: 15.3
Viscosity, Apparent at -25 deg C, Cp: 6200
Viscosity Index: 164
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.867
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 225
Pour Point, deg C: -30
TBN, mgKOH/g: 15.9