SPC GEOSYN is a synthetic blend multi-grade crankcase oil specially designed to lubricate a wide range of spark ignition, natural gas engines.
SPC GEOSYN meets the following performance requirements:
• API Service SL/CF
SPC GEOSYN provides the following benefits:
• Provides excellent piston deposit control.
• Minimises valve surface deposits in CNG and LPG engines.
• Maintains exceptional nitration and oxidation resistance.
• Minimises acid number increase and protects against bearing corrosion.
• Resists oil degradation and protects against resultant engine damage under the most severe operating conditions.
• Provides maximum engine protection during start-up and high speed operations.
• Delivers outstanding power and low oil consumption
• Ensures easy starting and reduces wear even under high load conditions.
SPC GEOSYN is recommended for use in gas-fuelled (CNG and LPG) spark ignition motorcar engines. It is equally suitable for gasoline engine lubrication of naturally aspirated and turbocharged. It also provides exceptional protection in services where oils meeting earlier classifications, such as API SJ, SG, SH, SF or SE is recommended.
SAE Grade: 10W-30
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 81.1, at 100 deg C, cSt: 12.2
Viscosity, Apparent at -25 deg C, cP: 5300
Viscosity Index: 149
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.866
Pour Point, deg C: -33
Specific Gravity, deg C: 15.6