SPC GEOPLUS is a synthetic blend multi-grade crankcase oil designed to lubricate a wide range of spark ignition, natural gas engines where oils. It has outstanding deposit control properties to cater for high temperature environments unique in CNG and LPG engines.
SPC GEOPLUS meets the following performance requirements:
• API Service SL/CF
SPC GEOPLUS provides the following benefits:
• Provides excellent piston deposit control.
• Minimises valve surface deposits in CNG and LPG engines.
• Provides nitration and oxidation resistance, minimises acid number increase and protects against bearing corrosion.
• Protects against starting friction and heat stress.
• Provides maximum engine protection during start-up and high speed operations.
• Delivers outstanding power and low oil consumption.
SPC GEOPLUS is recommended for use in most gas-fuelled (CNG and LPG) spark ignition motorcar engines. It is equally suitable for gasoline engine lubrication of naturally aspirated and turbocharged.
It also provides exceptional protection in services where oils meeting earlier classifications, such as API SJ, SG, SH, SF or SE is recommended.
SAE Grade: 10W-40
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 108.5, at 100 deg C, cSt: 15.6
Viscosity, Apparent at -25 deg C, cP: 6100
Viscosity Index: 153
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.868
Pour Point, deg C: -33
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 230