SPC CNG SUPER is a premium low ash nature gas engine oil specially formulated to provide exceptional control of deposits, wear, oil oxidation and oil nitration in the high-output mobile, compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel engines.
SPC CNG SUPER meets the following performance requirements:
• API Service CF
• Cummins CES 20074
• Detroit Diesel
SPC CNG SUPER has the following benefits:
• Provides excellent control of deposits, wear, oxidation and oil nitration.
• Outstanding piston deposit control. Low sulphated ash level reduces valve surface deposits and protects against spark plug fouling.
• Low phosphorus content ensures exhaust system catalyst compatibility.
• Outstanding oxidation stability protects against the formation of gum and varnish, reduce oil thickening and increase oil life.
• Good anti-scuff properties.
• Low combustion chamber Deposits
• Optimized Ash Content.
SPC CNG SUPER is recommended for use in Cummins and Detroit Dieselengines. It is recommended for natural gas engines that specify an oil with low sulphated ash level as
well as dual fuel engines.
|SPC CNG SUPER|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||119||139|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||15.8||14.3|
|Viscosity, Apparent at -20 0C, cP||6200|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.880||0.893|
|Flash Point, deg C||230||240|
|Pour Point, deg C||-24||-9|