SPC ATF IIE is a high quality multifunctional fluid for automatic and power shift transmission. It is also suitable for industrial and mobile hydraulic systems.
SPC ATF IIE meets the following performance requirements:
• General Motors Dexron II E
• Ford MERCON
• Allison C-4
• ZF TE-ML 4/14
SPC ATF IIE provides the following benefits:
• Excellent oxidation stability and deposit control under severe operating conditions.
• Excellent antiwear properties.
• Good antirust and anticorrosion properties.
• Good antifoam properties.
• Compatible with all gasket and seal.
SPC ATF IIE is recommended for most automatic transmission system operating under the most severe conditions. It is also recommended by ZF for extend drain intervals in their automatic transmissions in commercial vehicles.
SPC ATF IIE
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 0C, cSt: 35 , at 100 0C, cSt: 7.4
Brookfield Viscosity at -40 0C, cP: 11,040
Viscosity Index: 193
Flash Point, COC, 0C: 200
Pour Point, 0C: -47
Specific Gravity, 15.6 0C: 0.850