SPC 4T ALPHA is a premium synthetic blend formulated for four stroke motorcycles; especially suitable for most of the Japanese and European’s high performance motorcycle engines. It is also recommended for portable power equipment fits with four stroke gasoline engines. SPC 4T ALPHA delivers excellent engine protection even at high temperature and high-speed conditions. Its advanced additive formulation provides superior clutch and gear transmission performance.
SPC 4T ALPHA meets the following performance requirements:
• API SL
• JASO MA
• Exhibits superior control of ring belt and piston skirt deposits under high speed and peak performance conditions.
• Maintains superior clutch engagement and transmission performance.
• Provides easy low temperature starting.
• Provides outstanding oxidation resistance for extended oil life.
• Exhibits excellent frictional characteristics to enable smooth operation of wet clutches.
• Provides excellent high temperature engine protection.
• Reduces substantial wear for extended engine life.
SPC 4T ALPHA is suitable for all air-cooled and water-cooled four-stroke gasoline motorcycles.
It is specially recommended for most of the European and Japanese’s high performance motorcycle engines.
Also suitable for four stroke gasoline engines fitted to portable power equipment, such as
generators, pumps, mowers, etc.
|SPC 4T ALPHA|
|at 40 deg C, cSt||108.4||143.5||122.5|
|at 100 deg C, cSt||15.8||18.4||14.4|
|Viscosity, Apparent At|
|-15 deg C, cP||5940|
|-20 deg C, cP||6000|
|-25 deg C, cP||6110|
|Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C||0.865||0.871||0.878|
|Flash Point, deg C||222||238||240|
|Pour Point, deg C||-33||-27||-21|