SPC 2T ALPHA is an advanced synthetic blend two stroke motorcycle oil. It is formulated from highly refined base oils with synthetic component and a low ash additive package to provide excellent low smoke engine performance.
SPC 2T ALPHA meets the following performance requirements:
• JASO FC (Approved)
• API TC
SPC 2T ALPHA provides the following benefits:
• Reduces air pollution from smoke haze.
• Ensures superior antiscuffing.
• Ensures a homogeneous blend with gasoline under all climatic conditions due to the self-mixing capability.
• Ensures maximum engine life by keeping pistons, combustion chambers and spark plugs clean.
• Prevents lacquer formation, carbon formation and piston ring sticking.
SPC 2T ALPHA is recommended for all high performance air-cooled and water-cooled motorcycles.
It is highly recommended where environmental protection legislation requires the use of low-smoke oil in two-stroke gasoline engines. It should not be used as crankcase oil for any four-cycle engine.
SPC 2T ALPHA
Viscosity, Kinematic at 40 deg C, cSt: 69.0, at 100 deg C, cSt: 8.5
Viscosity Index: 116
Specific Gravity, 15/15 deg C: 0.870
Flash Point, COC, deg C: 116
Pour Point, deg C: -12
Odour: Fruity Sweet Minty Jasmine